ProSouth are partnered with Brother to deliver cost effective and reliable print solutions. Through Brother we can cover a broad range of printers, ranging from simple affordable inkjets and lasers right up to the larger copiers and multifunction units.
For more product and pricing information, click below for:
Brother Managed Print Services (MPS)
Managed Print Services (MPS) provides the right mix of services and supplies at a low print cost. This enables you to focus on your business and what you do best instead of spending hours managing your imaging and printing fleet.
We will guide you through the following simple steps:
We will establish your print needs
- How many users need printing?
- Do you need to print in colour?
- Do you need to scan/copy or fax?
- On average, how many pages do you print per month?
Select appropriate devices for your business
- Brother MPS provides a range of printers with low running costs
- Simply choose the best printer to suit your needs and print volumes
Businesses that use Brother MPS see the following benefits:
Full service and support package, designed for business
- Brother will cover the cost of service and anything associated with keeping your printers running smoothly, even on weekends
- Free delivery & installation of devices
- 7 day New Zealand helpdesk
- 4 year on-site warranty
- Ink & toner replenishment, with freight costs covered by Brother
- Proactive maintenance & servicing, at no cost to you
- Local warehousing – ensuring quick response times
Fair and transparent
- No surprises or hidden costs. We believe outstanding service is the best way to keep you working with us
- Market competitive – receive an average of 36% cost savings from standard pricing
Balanced Deployment approach
- Our print assessment helps you to understand your current print environment to identify your needs. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, we’ll put the right technology in reach of your staff. This means the latest fit-for-purpose devices are matched with the diverse needs of workgroups; larger machines handle the big jobs and smaller machines are used for more efficient day-to-day printing.
Good for business, good for the planet
- Free recycling of hardware and consumables to help you achieve your sustainability goals. Brother is also carboNZero certified, which recognises achievements in reducing and offsetting carbon emissions.